Search Plugin Changelog
1.7.1 -- July 24, 2016
- [OF-1165] - Fixed Stored Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability.
1.7.0 -- October 12, 2015
- [OF-953] - Updated JSP libraries.
- Requires Openfire 3.11.0.
1.6.0 -- Sep 13, 2013
1.5.2 -- July 4, 2013
- OF-681 - Add ability to search plugin to be able to restrict searching for users to only the group a user is in.
1.5.1 -- January 2, 2010
- [OF-45] - Added Lithuanian translation by Rytis Umbrasas.
1.5.0 -- December 2, 2009
- Now requires Openfire 3.7.0.
- [OF-53] - Replace custom logging implementation with a third party library.
1.4.4 -- Jun 24, 2009
- Added "Last Logout" to user listing result on admin console. (Daryl Herzmann)
1.4.3 -- August 26, 2008
- Speed improvements on searches.
1.4.2 -- March 11, 2008
- Updated to work with Openfire 3.5.0.
1.4.1 -- June 20, 2007
- Unescape username before returning search results to the client.
- Added Portuguese Brazilian (pt_BR) translation. Thanks to Ernani Azevedo.
- Client side search results are now returned in the language that Openfire is set to.
1.4.0 -- April 12, 2007
- Now requires Openfire 3.3.0.
1.3.2 -- April 3, 2007
- Changed discovery category/type from "search/text" to "directory/user".
- Fixed UnsupportedOperationException if the client did not send a iq set/get prior to conducting a search.
- Fixed a possible issue that might prevent the plugin from being destroyed completely.
1.3.1 -- March 12, 2007
- Fixed UnsupportedOperationException from occuring when using LDAP.
- On the Advanced User Search unescape username in the search results.
1.3.0 -- February 28, 2007
- Added the ability to disable specific fields from being searched.
- Added internationalization (i18n) support.
- Updated UI to match later versions of Openfire.
1.2.1 -- September 7, 2006
- Search results no longer shows edit and delete if users are read-only.
1.2.1 -- October 06, 2006
- Updated to use compression offered by Openfire 3.1
1.2.0 -- August 7, 2006
- Modified search field to be required in the data form. Thanks to Alexander Gnauck.
- Fixed error when sent IQ packet has no type. Thanks to Alexander Gnauck.
- Fixed error when sent IQ packet was of type ERROR or RESULT.
- Fixed error when sent IQ packet contained data form fields with no values. Thanks to Alexander Gnauck.
1.1.6 -- February 14, 2006
- Client Search - Fixed incorrect namespace returned in search resuslts.
1.1.5 -- January 6, 2006
- Client Search - Specific support for Miranda was replaced with a more general means to support non-dataform searches.
1.1.4 -- December 15, 2005
- Now requires Openfire 2.4.0
1.1.3 -- December 7, 2005
- Client Search - Fixed issue where a null pointer exception could occur when a LDAP is being used.
1.1.2 -- June 30, 2005
- Admin Console - Fixed possible null pointer exception when during a search.
1.1.1 -- June 13, 2005
- Admin Console - Added a fix to prevent all the checkboxes from becoming selected after a search.
- Admin Console - Added the ability to toggle between having more or less search options.
- Admin Console - Added a summary field that reports the number of users found after a search.
- Admin Console - Added some additional localization for buttons and the results table header.
1.1 -- May 17, 2005
- Admin Console - Added a page to allow the enabling/disabling of the search service and to change the service name.
- Admin Console - Added a page to allow searching similiar to what is done on the client side.
- Client Search - Added a hidden FORM_TYPE field per the JEP-0055 spec.
- Some intenternal code refactoring.
1.0.6 -- April 12, 2005
- Client Search - Changed the ui to use a single text field with multiple checkboxes to specify which fields are to be searched (thanks jfroehlich).
1.0.5 -- March 30, 2005
- Client Search -Added basic support for non-data form searches to support the Miranda (thanks Baron Ng).
1.0.4 -- March 22, 2005
- Client Search - Added type and name attributes to the identity element when handling a disco#info query.
- Client Search - Added a check and appropriate response to a disco#items query.
- Client Search - Added a jid field when returning the search results.
1.0.3 -- March 14, 2005
- Client Search - Fixed incompatiblity issue with psi.
- Client Search - Fixed bug where a list of all the users in the system would be returned when using psi.
1.0.2 -- March 8, 2005