GoJara Plugin Changelog
2.2.3 -- March 23, 2022
- [OF-1517] - Don't require i18n source files for all plugins to be encoded.
- [OF-1641] - Ensure all JSP pages have the correct contentType.
- [#1] - Fix Maven build
- [#4] - Every Gojara Page not Found HTTP ERROR 404
- Minimum Java requirement: 1.8
2.2.2 -- March 23, 2018
- Replaced Log4J usage with SLF4J (which is not a functional change, but required for compatibility with Openfire 4.3.0).
2.2.1 -- November 17, 2017
- Correct missing table only found in upgrade scripts
2.2.0 -- October 12, 2015
- [OF-953] - Updated JSP libraries.
- Requires Openfire 3.11.0.
2.1.5 -- Okt 21, 2013
- Fixed: Mistakenly sent second unregister command when already unregistering.
- Fixed: Only remove tracked user registration from our db when we receive proper response
- Better handling of unregisters when in persistent / nonpersistant modes
2.1.4 -- Okt 15, 2013
- Added option to disable presence Pushing that we implemented for Spark but may cause trouble with other clients.
- Added option to let user decide if he wants subdomains to show up as contact on roster
2.1.3 -- Aug 20, 2013
- Changed registration tracking once again, now properly works with Gajim 0.15
- Push presence when receiving gajim Registration info as gajim does not push presences to transport
- Added option to push available presence to all transport on roster of user so gajim does auto connect on startup.
2.1.2 -- Aug 09, 2013
- Fixed changed Un-/ registration tracking to look for more specific packets, currently spark and gajim compatible, other not tested
2.1.1 -- Aug 01, 2013
- Made time differences prettier
- Renamed Settings page
- Hopefully fixed instant-unregister bug
- Fixed Mysql schema typo
- Change the way gojaraadmin works so we dont actually create a user, better this way for LDAP databases etc
- Fixed pagination
2.1.0 -- Jul 25, 2013
- Added new functionality: "Admin Panel". See below for further info
- active Sessions: see which users are currently connected to a transport and time of login.
- Session details: Overview of active Sessions and existing Registrations for specific User.
- Registration Overview: manage existing Registrations, even of users that never logged in (probably due to wrong credentials)
- Spectrum2 Stats: Overview of Spectrum2 backend Statistics, uptime, used Memory, Memory Per User...
- Configure spectrum2 transport.cfgs with admin_jid = gojaraadmin@domain for all this to properly work
2.0.0 -- Mar 19, 2013
- Major refactoring of the Interceptor- and Processor-Structure used by GoJara.
- One-Interceptor structure should allow easier Debugging & control of Features.
- We completely ignore Packets with malformed JIDs now, this should cause less Warnings/Errors.
- Freezing the Interceptor on Destroy of the Plugin should make GoJara properly shutdown and not cause trouble on reload/update.
- Optimized Processors to have better performance.
- Reject iq:roster packets with item jid=subdomain as they will throw errors on register:remove.
- Fixed auto-connecting to transports in Persistant-mode by blocking Presence forwarding to legacy-roster items.
- New Feature: MUC-Filter allows to filter MUC from disco#info of transports if only internal conference service should be allowed.
- Persistent Roster has its place in GoJara Options view back.
- Fixed Errors thrown after unloading GoJara by unloading ComponentEventListener properly.
- Reject IQ:Last Packets when Filter activated instead of responding to them, as S2 is responding too.
1.2.5 -- Feb 22, 2013
- Fixed bypassing the access control
- Fixed InvalidArgumentException when invalid JID is in the packet
1.2.4 -- Feb 21, 2013
- Fixed access control when server hostname and xmpp domain are not the same
1.2.3 -- Feb 16, 2013
- Fixed: Included json.jar is now Java 5 compitabile [OF-619]
- No longer in alpha status
1.2.2 Alpha -- Feb 17, 2012
- Fixed: Remove remote contacts from roster when deleting gateway registration [OF-570]
1.2 Alpha -- Feb 17, 2012
- Added feature: Auto response to jabber:iq:last
- Added: Icon
- Fixed: jQuery conflicts with OF's prototype.js
1.1 Alpha -- Jan 6, 2012
- Added feature: Limit gateways to specific user group
- Capture packets to create statistics
- Added live logging
- Renamed to GoJara
1.0 Alpha -- Dec 12, 2011